Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dodgy thread in fs General

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,192 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Why do you think they are nicked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Well considering the fact that he's selling them for a quarter of retail price and he stated that he apparent doesn't have any official documentation stating their authenticity seems a bit suspect to me. Having said that I've got absolutly no proof they are nicked. I'm fairly sure he is a trader though seeing as he's trying to shift 100 units and that's against boards policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,192 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

You mean people actually pay €60 for a cap? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

posting his email address goes against fs forum rules anyway as far as i know.

think its called off thread dealing or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

You mean people actually pay €60 for a cap? :eek:

Actually its more like €90. Sorta makes you sick to the stomach. Anyway I'm not really too pushed about whether the stuff is nicked or not I just hate seeing people exploit boards.ie for their own commerical gain without giving the admins a kick back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Agreed. Dodgiest thread evar.
    Must check henry street to see if a truck had a recent accident. *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

do the for sale mods check reported posts?
    i dont think so as i reported someone for trolling before and nothing was done about it

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Hehe, Dutch caps.
    I think there's one of those von Dutch things in our attic. Anyone want it for a tenner?

Advertisement