Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lobes

Options
  • 16-12-2004 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

Right. I need to know how fast lobe piercings heal. I know it's quite quick but the idea is, will I be able to get them jabbed at the start of the Christmas holidays and have them healed enough by the time I go back to take them out during school hours? Thanks,
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Right. I need to know how fast lobe piercings heal. I know it's quite quick but the idea is, will I be able to get them jabbed at the start of the Christmas holidays and have them healed enough by the time I go back to take them out during school hours? Thanks,
    Dave

They can take up to 6 weeks to heal before you can take out the jewelery in some cases..... just be aware... go talk to a piercer.

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Crap. That's a no then. Couldn't be arsed wasting my money on a piercing I might only have for two weeks.

Advertisement