Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knives 4 sale[by kind permission of Sparks&Civdef]

Options
  • 16-12-2004 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

For those of you folks who might like somthing different for Xams this year.I am cleaning up my blade collection to make way for new toys. I have for sale;

1]Gil Hibben/Stallone First Blood3 Bowie knife.Complete with sheath ,original box,and cert of authenticy.This is a BIG knife it is 440c surgical steel bowie style blade.Has a few sharpning marks on the blade,but is otherwise 99% in order.Has spent most of it's life on my wall,one owner[me] E250 ONO

2] HERBERTZ copy of First Blood2 "Rambo" the closest of the copies of Jimmy Liles knife at about1/2 the price.Black sawback blade,hollow handle grip,sheath has some wear marks,this was my primary big hunting blade .E150 ONO

BUY THE TWO together for E300

3]Knockoff copy of the knuckle knife in the movie COBRA.nasty looking has some damage and special selling conditions.PM for details E100 ONO

BUY THE THREE for E350 :D

PM me for pics,terms and conditions of sale.NO SALES If you are under 18 years of age.You will need to send a certified copy of offical pic ID.This will be returned to you with your purchase.DO NOT TIE UP THE SHOOTING BOARD WITH QUESTIONS,ETC.PM me and I will answer all. ;)

thanks for looking by

Irish Glock

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement