Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenals Defense ???

Options
  • 20-10-1999 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

So where were they last night.

Wahhhhhhhhhhh buy back Bould !!!

And the forwards were playing some good football as well. Sigh !!!!

And that ******* ref giving away free peno's ffs.

Its just not fair.

Gandalf.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

when did fair ever come into football.

just overall, barca were more at the races so to speak. bit sharper, bit cleverer, and bit better in defence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Tony Adams had the proverbial nightmare. At least Man U lost as well, to cheer us all up, and even more encouragingly, they played $hite smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

From the highlights, biased or not to Arsenal, Arsenal looked the better team, they were just unlucky in defence. I mean that was no penalty, and then Cocu flattened Keown who was then summarily taken off the pitch only for Barca to score another goal through Luis Enrique. Seaman should have saved Cocus shot, there wasnt much power in it and I cant remember the other goal. But the Arsenal goals were very well taken and really would have deserved to win any match, it was just unfortunate that they were playing Barca. My tip for the Champions League. (Have been since the start mind you.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Yeah Barca are a class act, any chance they got last night they took. I put a tenner on them about 2 months ago but only got 6/1 from Ladbrokes. Still though, could be a nice wee profit next May if they stay on this form.
    Galatasaray will probably slaughter the Blues anocht. At least we can focus on the premiership if that happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

If that was Hell we'll go there every day.
    Wan The Blues

• Advertisement
Advertisement