Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sitting here waiting for my wages!!

• 17-12-2004 1:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else sitting here waiting to check their wages online????

Am getting a little panicky now as checking B365 and nothing's changed no extra money in and its 00:10!!

just to make sense, its the Xmas wages due to go in 17.12.04 ! Reckons B£^% are taking their xmas bonus out of it now!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Not paid until monday, so I'm just looking into a great big hole, extending well below the surface of my bank account.

Santa has already mugged me and stolen my christmas bonus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭samo

well I got a tax rebate included in my wages about 5 mins after my panicking hit in big time last night so for once i'm happy with the taxman!! (Even though I've been on emergancy tax for nearly 3 months through no fault of my own!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

why is emergency tax called emergency tax... taxing someone can't really be considered to be an emergency....

why is emergency tax called emergency tax... taxing someone can't really be considered to be an emergency....

To quote Bringitdown from the work forum:-

Cause when you see how little your pay is a siren will sound in your brain signalling an emergency...

That made me laugh when I saw it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

TBH, you'll find that your wages wont appear on B365 untill around 3am, think of all the people in Ireland that get paid on a Thursday night, it takes time to process etc etc.

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

No pay today. Must be Monday for me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

seamus wrote:
    No pay today. Must be Monday for me...

check tomorrow

banking system updates 5 nights a week (Mon - Fri) not 7

what you see on Monday morning has been available to you since Friday night's update (say 3am Saturday morning)

won't appear on a mini statement but should be available under "available balance"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

gets paid 10.30 pm wednesday, ulster bank must do their update before midnight. haveing the same bank branch as my employer also might have something to do with it. am usually the first person to get paid at work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

have only agreed with my job to do paypath.Goes in without fail on wednesday/thursday 00:00.....cuts out me running to bank to change it etc etc....im sooo drunk took me all of 10mins to type this....hicup! workdo,got to love them!

Awww, and you came on the internet to tell us all.

John

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

my boss didn't do my timesheets last week (i'm doing an internship type deelio) so i didn't even get paid this week. should be getting triple pay on thursday night. which will be too ****ing late for crimbo shopping :mad:

tman wrote:
    my boss didn't do my timesheets last week (i'm doing an internship type deelio) so i didn't even get paid this week. should be getting triple pay on thursday night. which will be too ****ing late for crimbo shopping :mad:

that happened to me last month - was meant to be paid for 1 months work and got paid for 2 weeks instead and on emergency tax - was my smallest pay packet ever and this months was the complete opposite- having said that its all owed out/spent so didnt last long! :rolleyes:

tman wrote:

Go shopping on Friday :P

John

Advertisement