Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

moto gp 2005

• 17-12-2004 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

rossi again for sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Bobby04

Can the moderators organise a poll for this like the one for F1 champ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

tbh, i dont think anyone cares about motoGP... dont like it myself anyways, dont know anyone who does. maybe the poll should be "is motoGP worth watching?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

I think the MotoGP is much more entertaining than F1. It's more about the rider than the machine and there is the extra danger factor too.

It's becoming much more popular now, it used to only be on Eurosport, if RTE have loast coverage for the F1 this year they might push more on the MotoGP coverage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Big Moto GP fan myself, got the '04 review DVD - very cool ;)

Cant wait for next season, Rossi? The man is a god on two wheels so it will take something big to upset his form.. Biaggi?? I think we'll be hearing of him alot more in '05, with him on an official Repsol bike..

Roll on April 10th!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Rossi. I mean the guy's on an inferior bike, yet easily beats Sete Gibernau et al. Rossi is a legend, and still so young. Much more to come from him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Rossi. I mean the guy's on an inferior bike, yet easily beats Sete Gibernau et al. Rossi is a legend, and still so young. Much more to come from him.

You hit the nail on the head there. What is Rossi gonna be like in 5 years time? I think there is no doubt that he will become a bigger name than Michael Schumacher in motorsport circles. I hear he is also keen on a future rallying career. I bet ya messrs Loeb, Grondholm and Solberg must be shuddering with the thought of that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

The dury is still out on whether he can drive a car skillfully or not, Loeb aint got nothing to be worried about by all accounts. It's taken him his whole life to get where he is on a bike, some say F1 is 20% driver, rallying looks a harder, 70% anyone?

When Rossi got a go on Schumachers F1 car during the year he was 1 second off Schumachers time! So i think he has a good future no matter what he's driving.. But i can see him in Moto GP for a long time to come yet!
    I think there is no doubt that he will become a bigger name than Michael Schumacher in motorsport circles.

Yeah, but there both Kings of what they do..

Anyone who says MotoGP is not interesting and/or exciting has surely not watched an entire race from start to finish. F1 is my passion, along with WRC, but there is absolutely nothing to touch MotoGP for sheer thrill and excitement when you have the lead changing several times in the closing laps, as the riders slide both into and out of corners, all the while setting new lap records right to the finish. It's unbelievable stuff.
    As regards the time Rossi set in the Ferrari, I tried in the past to get info on that, and found it was never publicised. How do you know he was just 1 second off Schumacher??? If it's true, it's very impressive indeed, and is better than what he's achieved so far in rallying, but then rallying takes a little more practise for a circuit racer.

As regards the time Rossi set in the Ferrari, I tried in the past to get info on that, and found it was never publicised. How do you know he was just 1 second off Schumacher??? If it's true, it's very impressive indeed

yes, its very true, read it in a bike mag there a few months ago, seen it on alot of bike fourms aswell..

Yeah, its the best racing around, and the riders have some personality, unlike F1!

• Advertisement

kev boy wrote:
    Yeah, its the best racing around, and the riders have some personality, unlike F1!

Plus with MotoGP, you get to see the grid girls! I have no idea why the TV stations don't show a bit more of them on F1. After all, isn't it supposed to be the pinnacle of glamour in motorsport?

Advertisement