Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot ucd guys-do they exist?

Options
  • 17-12-2004 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

I wonder as i look around the computer room-is there any good looking guys in ucd?and if yes where are they all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

sitting behind laptops in Carysfort :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's all been downhill since me and uber left :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I wonder as i look around the computer room-is there any good looking guys in ucd?and if yes where are they all?

Out in the "sun" somewhere. :p

Actually in UCC you're guaranteed to spot a few hotties whereever you go, surely by law of averages that must be the same up in UCD?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

seamus wrote:
    It's all been downhill since me and uber left :p
    I haven't gone away you know /said in nordy accent

just relocated. This place down here is a catwalk. Tis great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

They're all in Engineering, but they're too busy for girls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

there's loads around
    actually talking to them is the problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Clive wrote:
    They're all in Engineering, but they're too busy for girls.

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

panda100 wrote:
    You're in a computer room. That may be your problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

well theres one fella in 2nd year english that makes my lectures so much more enjoyable.

he always sits on his own near the front.......hes beautiful.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

You're in a computer room. That may be your problem.
    Course it really depends on the computer room. Head over the the science computer room(s) and you'll see all the hot nerds. I'd recommend going to the computer science labs but you'd want to pace yourself. Going straight to the best might just cause mass female swooning.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Head on over to the Eng Block. That's where we are.

Red Alert wrote:
    Head on over to the Eng Block. That's where we are.

Once again: :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 barbie girl

Can't say I ever seen any hotties in UCD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 humdrum

Out of what, 20,000 students youve never once seen a hot bloke? yeah, that sounds realistic :rolleyes: Try leaving the science / eng / ag sci / whatever backwater block once in a while and heading to the quinn school or arts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

You're expecting to see hot guys hanging around in a computer room?Lmao.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Invader Zim

Arts rocks, lots of hot chicks - dunno 'bout hot guys TBH.
    I'll have a look after crimbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭spaczed

Actually, they are sitting behind their laptops in Roebuck and Quinn School*. Like me! (proper wireless internet access-mmmm) :)

But in fairness i don't think you'd always find them just in the basement of the arts block! Join a society, it's the best way of meeting people in the souless land that is UCD.

*Edit-in case your are wondering, i amn't there now-I don't love the place enough to be there on a Saturday night after term has finished. ;)

What's with the signatures!?!

Are you talking about the new ones? There's a thread in the photoshop forum where lots of people are making lots of other people nice colourful signatures. Dangerman made mine! I'd link to it, but I'm on one of the kiosk computers in the library, and they don't have a url thing on them.

ah so ya haven't figured out how to get up explorer on them...

just click "Programs" on the title bar
    click "Acceptable Use Policy" or one of the other PDF documents
    click the coloured button in Adobe Acrobat Reader and hey presto you got explorer :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭ando

panda100 wrote:

Try the working world love, thats were the real men are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Dunno bout you lot, but I'm gorgeous! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

UCC in the summertime, plenty of hot male and female totty in ambundance relaxing outside the library.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Since I started in UCD a few months ago every single female I saw looked fcuking hot! Now a few months on every single female looks distinctly average. From been at an all-boys establishment for the 6 years previously I was in heaven nearly when I arrived, now I just can't appreciate the females anymore. I really need to get horny again for the second semester big time!

Since I started in UCD a few months ago every single female I saw looked fcuking hot! Now a few months on every single female looks distinctly average. From been at an all-boys establishment for the 6 years previously I was in heaven nearly when I arrived, now I just can't appreciate the females anymore. I really need to get horny again for the second semester big time!
    September is warm and hunting season. All the women come in dolled up to the nines, short skirts, tight tops, the lot. As it wears closer to winter, and into winter, it just becomes impractical, and then you start getting the red faces, red noses, flus, and a lot of the previously hot women start to look like normal people again. The girls who never looked like they were ready for a night out when they came into college still look as good as they did before.

Wait till March, and the weather starts picking up again. The month of May is easily the best month in the year for eye candy.

Campaign for services to knock-up the heating everywhere then! And a compulsory dress code (for women) depending on looks wouldn't go astray :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 White Angel

Such as?

Such as?
    Miniskirts, unpadded bras and tight white cotton tops.

Strictly enforced of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 White Angel

Boots?

• Advertisement

Boots?
    Black. Knee-high. Medium Heel.

Advertisement