Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot ucd guys-do they exist?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 White Angel

Not snow/UGG boots? theyre cuter

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Cute != sexy

Exactamundo!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

No, != doesnt mean yes!!!!, it means no.

Ergo, cute doesnt equal sexy.

Oh ok didn't spot that it meant not equal to.

I don't understand this weird boards language that you all seem to speak...

EDIT : would |= not make more sense?

• Advertisement

Its not to do with boards its to do with computers.
    Its from a programming language. Thats all I know on it.

Programming language, well that explains it.

EDIT : yes of course hot UCD guys exsist, the place is crawling with them, open your eyes people!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

panda100 wrote:
    I wonder as i look around the computer room-is there any good looking guys in ucd?and if yes where are they all?

hidding from you?

Harsh words...

i like to think so

• Advertisement

"Boards bastard" eh, see where you got that from :eek:

did you really expect more from a trinity student?

Yes actually I did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

seamus wrote:
    September is warm and hunting season. All the women come in dolled up to the nines, short skirts, tight tops, the lot. As it wears closer to winter, and into winter, it just becomes impractical, and then you start getting the red faces, red noses, flus, and a lot of the previously hot women start to look like normal people again. The girls who never looked like they were ready for a night out when they came into college still look as good as they did before.

Wait till March, and the weather starts picking up again. The month of May is easily the best month in the year for eye candy.

But unfortunately when the warm weather comes around this will cause a vast majority of the female population out in UCD to suddenly turn orange (orrrrrnnnnnngggge) due to the inevitable renaissance of the fake tan brigade! :)

Agent Smith is so far from being the boards bastard its not even funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

well now that i have been insulted by allmost everyone for asking a simple question i would like to point out that trinity bastard has posted 2893 times!!i.e does not have a life whereas this is my second post cos i dont spend my life replying to messages from people i dont know and will never meet and are probably making up stuff about themselves anyway.My conclusion to "do hot guys in ucd exist" is a big fat no.Any half decent chaps are all bigheaded D4 wannabees anyway and there just isnt any nice funny guys who are good looking and dont realise it at all in the city of belfield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Carlsberg

so you want someone whos good looking but doesnt know it...presumably he has to be too poor to afford mirrors?

good luck with that, maybe you should try to lower your standards a bit since you think good looking guys are all 'bigheaded'

panda100 wrote:
    My conclusion to "do hot guys in ucd exist" is a big fat no.Any half decent chaps are all bigheaded D4 wannabees anyway and there just isnt any nice funny guys who are good looking and dont realise it at all in the city of belfield.
    Oh right, so when you said if there was any hot guys in UCD you actually meant was there any good looking boyfriend material around? Must have missed that point.
    Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder about people who are out of your league and brand them a d4 wannabe, tragic really.

Oh and maybe if you posted a bit more than twice you wouldnt sound like such a retard.

So are we satisfied that they are no hot guys in UCD.... by Pandas standards ie cannot be a D4 wannabe and cannot be big headed. Does this perhaps mean no self confidence...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

female population out in UCD to suddenly turn orange
    Oompah loompa doope-dee doo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

would you prefer girls that look like they've been tango'd or... milk bottle white? Just curious ;)

theres a happy in between land there, a moderate tan that isnt orange...its not that hard to get naturally either, a bit of sunbathing in the summer and a winter holiday keep you at a decent level all year

The only kind of tan you can get in ireland during the summer is the dreaded farmers tan! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Chick wrote:
    would you prefer girls that look like they've been tango'd or... milk bottle white? Just curious ;)

white please
    panda100 wrote:
    Any half decent chaps are all bigheaded D4 wannabees anyway and there just isnt any nice funny guys who are good looking and dont realise it at all in the city of belfield

Hehehe "dont realise" it you're hilarious.
    I haven't met any girls i particularly like but I'm sure there's many i would if i knew everyone, how can you judge everyone in belfield?

milky white isnt attractive at all either, theres just a boundary to be known on how not to overdo the faketan...

its really easy to get a full tan in ireland, just sit in your back garden and sleep off hangovers wearing just a bikini or a pair of shorts if youre a guy or whatever...even if its only sunny 2/3 days a week you still get a decent tan within a fortnight or two

Carlsberg wrote:
    milky its really easy to get a full tan in ireland, just sit in your back garden and sleep off hangovers wearing just a bikini or a pair of shorts if youre a guy or whatever...even if its only sunny 2/3 days a week you still get a decent tan within a fortnight or two

Maybe i just dont tan well so :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Hanginthere

Whats wrong with pale women :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

nicole-kidman02.jpg

nothing, nothing at all. hmmmm.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

you're likely to see her round the engineering building...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The engineer's tan: They never see the sun.

Advertisement