Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics news forum

Options
  • 17-12-2004 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

There was a forum in the films section which was an automated film news forum (i think it was automated) i was wondering could something like that be duplicated into the politics forum because there are newsbits that slip under the radar alot.

just an idea.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

The film news forum (which seems to have disappeared) wasn't all that great - people rarely commented on the stories supplied by the autobot.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

simu wrote:
    The film news forum (which seems to have disappeared) wasn't all that great - people rarely commented on the stories supplied by the autobot.
    Clearly, what the forum needed was deceptecons.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

but it wasnt really a forum for commenting just for picking up newsbits. the discussions went on in the main forum.

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    but it wasnt really a forum for commenting just for picking up newsbits. the discussions went on in the main forum.

The whole point of forums is discussion! There are plenty of film and politics news sites out there!

And in this case, I don't think the newsbits led to any discussions starting in the main film forum.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

simu wrote:
    The film news forum (which seems to have disappeared) wasn't all that great
    I assimilated it and turned it into Film Awards...

• Advertisement

ixoy wrote:
    I assimilated it and turned it into Film Awards...

Maybe we could have politics awards? :)

Best newcomer, director, supposting actor & actress, screenplay... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

simu wrote:
    Maybe we could have politics awards? :)

Rep Whoring , oh goody gumshoes .

M

Advertisement