Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maitresse - TG4 tonight

• 17-12-2004 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

TG4 is certainly pushing the envelope tonight - they're showing Barbet Shroeder's Maitresse.

It was banned in the UK originally, then passed but cut by over 4 minutes. It's been passed uncut since but I didn't think any terrestial broadcaster would touch it with a barge pole.

It's a delightful family film featuring numerous graphic scenes of S&M. These include a sequence in which a poor lad gets his poor lad nailed to a piece of wood - for real. Should make for an interesting evening's viewing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Quinnsey

I missed this last time, but they're showing it again this Friday (5/8/05) if anyone's interested.

I've always complained about TG4 being a waste (especially considering it dedicated an hour long programme about the history of the box last Tuesday :eek: ). But if they continue showing rare foreign films like this and Rohmer's L'Amour l'après-midi I'll forgive them.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭The Lopper

Actually i think its a superb channel, the documentaries are excellent. Also they dedicate themselves to foreign and Western Films, which is good too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

one of the better channels available through a tv aerial imo

Advertisement