Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Metal Logo Guessing

Options
  • 17-12-2004 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

OK, can anyone guess what this logo says?

xasthur_interview_2004-12-07_master.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

haha this could be a hit party game!

as for the logo... no idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I know what it is, but I can only make 4 out of the 7 letters :D

o i know who it is now.
    but i cant make it out.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

right click > properties :P

in reality though even with the name of the band i cannot for the life of me see any letters.
    perhaps you could over lay the letters in some other color so i can see it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Damn illegible black metalists. I'm still waiting for a black metal band to do an album sleeve that's just white, with the name and title written in black Times New Roman font on it, something like a New Order album

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

holy feck thats the funniest thing ive seen in a while needed a laugh after work, cheers man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

holy feck thats the funniest thing ive seen in a while needed a laugh after work, cheers man :)

Heh, nay bother, that whole site is pretty entertaining also....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

don't know if anyone noticed it but you get a surprise when you hover your mouse over Immortal at #3 (that sounds a bit rude)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

John2 wrote:
    don't know if anyone noticed it but you get a surprise when you hover your mouse over Immortal at #3 (that sounds a bit rude)

Hehe, that was rather funny.

Still, you can't beat Immortal, they absolutely ****ing RULE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

http://i-mockery.com/metal/logos.php takes the proverbial cake tbh. The whole site is pretty damn hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

That was incredibly hilarious. Here's another amusing piece of black metal related humour: http://www.metalstorm.ee/fun/view_fun.php?id=9

Advertisement