Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really boring hand from last night

Options
  • 17-12-2004 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

I was going out last night and had a few drinks whilst playing before I went out (yes I do probably have a problem) . Got outdrawn simultaneously on 3 sites (VC, Party and Stars) and decide to go on tilt for a few minutes. Sit down at a $200 heads up stt on VC (1st one Ive played there) and make it 200 to go 4 hands in a row. On the 5th hand I make it 200 again and he goes all in. I have AA so I call. He has QQ and I win. I thank whichever god looks after drunken poker players and shutdown my computer as quick as possibly!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Everytime I play poker drunk, I lose all my money. :(

I must pray to this god.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Po 'Kar, God of gamblers. He prefers offerings of KTs in Hold 'Em and QQ93 in Omaha I've found.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 deeferdog

terry pratchett would be proud

Advertisement