Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Second hand car website

Options
  • 17-12-2004 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a website which has reviews of older car models, not just new cars like most websites have.

Something similar to www.honestjohn.co.uk, where I can get advice on older car models, which ones to get, what to look out for etc.

Anyone know any similar sites?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 cheapthrills

check this out exchange & mart
    covers new and old with what to look for, how much etc. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

That site is great - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Not a car person myself, so the exchange & mart is a VERY usefull site, as it shows me what to look for (was thinking of buying a Mazda sometime, but seemingly, after a quick read, the exaust can go, and a replacement would cost €700 :eek: ).
    As I said, I'm not a car person, so this site is an eye-opener. I've book-marked this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Garz

Advertisement