Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AA membership

Options
  • 17-12-2004 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Not so much a "rip-off", but anyways...

My AA (automobile association) membership renewal is due soon. However, AA always have good discounts for new memberships. Anybody know, if I let my membership expire, can I wait a week, and sign up again, taking advantage of these good deals? Anybody try this before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I have a friend who works in the AA and I asked him about this. Basically, you can't.

Though if you changed address I guess you probably could. That's a lot of hassle to save €50 though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

animaal wrote:
    Not so much a "rip-off", but anyways...

My AA (automobile association) membership renewal is due soon. However, AA always have good discounts for new memberships. Anybody know, if I let my membership expire, can I wait a week, and sign up again, taking advantage of these good deals? Anybody try this before?
    I done this a few times. I used slightly different versions of name name, full name, initals etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

kwik fit are offering this type of service - might be worth a look?

Advertisement