Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

doggie dumping

• 17-12-2004 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

i just heard about a guy that was gonna dump a puppy in the local park but his mate took it instead. seems the animal dumping season has already began
    some people must have no feelings at all..... :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

They should all be reported and brought throught the courts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Lexie

Or how about tying the owners up and dumping them somewhere. That'd teach'em a lesson.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

network 2 news had a piece last night from a pound. All those babies - so cute.

Are dog owners morally obliged to spay nuture (sp) their dogs or is it just nature taking its course - as horrible as that may seem...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 funkyniff

hay if any one has a cocker spaniel puppy they wana dump let me know and id gladdly take it from you...sooo cute..
    tho i expect its just mutts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

The ratio of purebreds to mutts is more or less 50:50 in this country as far as I know. However, when I was in Portugal a few years back I did not see one mutt! All purebreds, and loads of them. Same in Paris-more Bichons, Pomeranians and Poodles than you could shake an Eiffel tower at!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

funkyniff wrote:
    hay if any one has a cocker spaniel puppy they wana dump

Any chance you could rephrase the above?Its bad enough people dumping dogs without idiots like you encouraging them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 funkyniff

funkyniff wrote:
    hay if any one has a cocker spaniel puppy they wana dump let me know and id gladdly take it from you...sooo cute..

sorry..if no body cares for a cockerspaniel puppy that they have. please let me know and i will help you find a loving home for it...eg mine....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭PRE_10_DER

Hellrazer wrote:
    Any chance you could rephrase the above?Its bad enough people dumping dogs without idiots like you encouraging them.

talk about over reaction!! sheesh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I'm with Hellrazer on this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭PRE_10_DER

good for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭cranoo

funkyniff wrote:

No cocker here, but if anyone wants a springer/ terrier cross (dog) I have Just the thing for them :D

Advertisement