Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding funds to my PayPal a/c

Options
  • 17-12-2004 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

Could someone tell me how to add funds to my Paypal a/c using a credit card? I went to the add funds page and the following came up:
    http://members.boards.ie/eirebhoy/paypal_funds.JPG

I've looked around and can't find anywhere to add funds, is it just my account or am I missing something?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Oh, cheers.

I went to pay for an Ebay item and it had my old card listed. I clicked "add card" and put in the details but its still not listed as a card to choose from. Does it take a while to come up or is there a problem with Mastercards?

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Yeah, just checked my Profile and I have to wait for my Expanded Use Number. Might just send a check over instead, not waiting for my statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭samo

if you can access your cc statement online (I can with MBNA anyway) you should get the expanded use number in approx 3 days. (couod be slower over xmas though I dont know!!!!!)

Advertisement