Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

merry Christmas

Options
  • 17-12-2004 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Just wanted to wish all at Phantom and all the supporters a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Our hopes, prayers, and thoughts go out to all at Phantom towers as they prepare to launch what i truly believe will be the best modern rock radio station anywhere, as it has been. From strength to strength. And yes, if i sound like I'm kissing up, perhaps I am ;) I'd be honored to work with Phantom someday but either way, I will support and cheer you all on. Wishing you the best,

"bueller"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

here here.. merry x-mas one and all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭miss serena

Yeeeh! There's Christmas spirit! I want everyone to have a merry Christmas...so drink loads (if you're over 18 that is!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

Bah Humbug I say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Here here, merry xxxmas to everyone at phantom and here's to the launch, we've come a long way baby......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Bah Humbug I say

There's always one. :rolleyes:

Have a good one lads and lassies. :D
    xm

• Advertisement
Advertisement