Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IwW SUPERSHOW!

• 18-12-2004 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

IwW – Wrestling
    Presents:

The First Annual
    ‘Super Show’

Sunday March 20th 2005 – SFX Theatre, Dublin City
    Doors open @ 7pm, show starts 7.30pm.

Former… WWE Superstar BILLY GUNN
    TNA Superstar A.J. STYLES
    CZW Superstar M-Dogg 20

Plus more Wrestlers to be announced in the New Year

Tickets on sale from Saturday Dec 18 from:
    The Wrestling Mania Shop,
    Top Floor
    St. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre.

Ticket Prices:
    €35 Front Row (Includes 1-free ticket to any ‘Easter Tour’ Show / Free signed Programme)
    €25 Second Row (Includes Free signed Programme)
    €20 General Admission

Tickets are LIMITED and are on sale for Xmas Week.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

excellent stuff sounds very good, looking forward to seeing AJ Styles and some of IWWs top stars, nice one:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Krame

Yeah, I saw the poster for it today, I must attend that. AJ Styles, yeah! And I can berate Billy Gunn!! How cool is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I can't wait to see ***** *******, he's my favourite wrestler. Pity he hasn't been anounced to the public yet and you guys don't know who I'm talking about. Ohh and ***** is doing it too and will be here for a week, that's gonna suck as I think he's a wanker but tons of people love him. I don't know how I'm gonna put up with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

So more than likely Chris Daniels or Tommy Dreamer? Or Shane Douglas..lol

And Raven?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I've got my ticket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

€35 is a disgracefull, even if you are in the front row.
    They'd want to announce alot more than Styles and Mr. Ass to justify that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 babyface

D-FENS wrote:
    €35 is a disgracefull, even if you are in the front row.
    They'd want to announce alot more than Styles and Mr. Ass to justify that price.

If you made the effort to look at what you get for that price, you wouldnt say that. With the €35 ticket your not only garunted front row, but also a €10 ticket to a any show the following week for their tour, plus a free signed programme. So you get more back, than just paying €20 in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

babyface wrote:
    If you made the effort to look at what you get for that price, you wouldnt say that. With the €35 ticket your not only garunted front row, but also a €10 ticket to a any show the following week for their tour, plus a free signed programme. So you get more back, than just paying €20 in.

Whatever, Babyface.
    It's a rip off.

I don't think it is. It's not often some quality wrestlers come to Ireland, and I'm sure they'd expect to be paid to do it. They've got a tough life, at least they're not getting paid peanuts for doing the show over here. It's hard to get wrestlers to confirm a show that far in advance, I believe, so it would be hard to announce that many wrestlers from the moment the show was advertised

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

please god make it be raven!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

this will be a seriously good show with a great card, the tickets are worth every cent.. picking mine up on friday afternoon

I said it early but i've got my ticket, front row center were all the action is (except the action in the ring). I was told myself and my friend got the last two for front row which makes it so much better. And €35 is in no way a rip off.

IwWPR wrote:
    Former… WWE Superstar BILLY GUNN

Just for anyone who is going just to see BILLY GUNN, he's pulled out and is replaced by CHRISTOPHER DANIELS which is a better choice anyway.

I somehow doubt too many people would be going just to see Billy Gunn..and if they were, maybe they need their heads checked. And are you sure Daniels is actually REPLACING Gunn, and he wasn't already going to be on the card anyway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Weather you like to admit it or not Billy Gunn is a big draw. There's 1,000 of 12 year olds out there who have never herd AJ Styles or Christopher Daniels but have herd of Billy Gunn

Weather you like to admit it or not Billy Gunn is a big draw. There's 1,000 of 12 year olds out there who have never herd AJ Styles or Christopher Daniels but have herd of Billy Gunn

unfortunately that is so true....anyhow at least we're being spared the boredom of watching billy gunn and have a very respectable wrestler added instead, nice one....

Advertisement