Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help needed please.

• 18-12-2004 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, a friend of mine is trying to start up his own car sales company but needs a couple of stickers designed for the cars that he is selling. All he wants is a simple design maybe in blue and yellow with his name and tel. no on it! if there is anyone out there that can help, please send me a pm.
    Thanks
    Woosaysdan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

This is great, I must point the BBC producers in the direction of this board.... get free graphic designs done :P

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Lump wrote:
    This is great, I must point the BBC producers in the direction of this board.... get free graphic designs done :P

John

they could do worse, the work done here is quite impressive.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I think I'm going to have to set up some sort of rules regarding "commercial interaction" as it were.

There's some serious talent here; but I think the best lads already charge for professional services. woosaysdan, as long as your mate doesn't mind paying for it, I'd say you'll find plenty of willing artists here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

i think it'll be ok as long as peeps use their cop on. If someone posts asking for a logo thats in any way commercial I wouldn't do it without either a) discussing payment or b) slapping a big dangerman watermark all over it and keeping the res tiny tiny so it's largely useless.

if something was used in a commercial context without permission, i'm pretty sure a visit to the small claims court for damages would be pretty straight forward, given the copyright in any creative work. Or am I wrong?

In this case, I've sent you a pm woosaysdan.

Advertisement