Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jarrett Documentary!

Options
  • 18-12-2004 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Mon (Dec 20) 7:30pm on CH4
    If you have any interest in improvised music you should watch this. Program will feature footage of recordings and concerts dating back to the 60s so if you've never encountered his music then this should be a good place to start. This guy is a legend.. don't miss this!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

I assume you're talking about Keith Jarrett, yeah he's a legend alright love the Standards albums. Cheers for the heads up!

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Onthebus

Hi, Im very interested in a spare ticket for Keith's gig in the concert hall Dublin - Ive been dying to see him for years but only heard about the gig now! Please PM me if you have any leads on a ticket?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Onthebus wrote: »
    Hi, Im very interested in a spare ticket for Keith's gig in the concert hall Dublin - Ive been dying to see him for years but only heard about the gig now! Please PM me if you have any leads on a ticket?

Thanks!
    Hi Onthebus, if you're looking for Keith Jarret tickets you're better off looking on http://www.toutless.com/ or a similar website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Listening to Radio 1 Rte - documentary on Jarrett. 10pm Arts Tonight. Should get it on rte player after.
    Also, Lyric FM are playing Jarrett all this week 10pm - 1am blue of the night- more info here:

http://www.rte.ie/lyricfm/blue/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

got 2 tickets from a freind at nch 95! each:eek:
    but just maybe worth it to see an all time legend and downright musical genius play

• Advertisement
Advertisement