Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Behind closed doors...

Options
  • 18-12-2004 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

The average abused people have a right to know.
    Here is a copy of the private Mod forum.

http://fire.prohosting.com/leresist/
    Crude but effective.

Updated every week

Le Resistance
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

time for teh sekrit police.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

a huge disappointment :( i thought there'd be loads more sleaze and scandal on it. Also the search function won't work for me so i can't quickly find out if i ever featured on the mod board :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

No you have never featured on the mod board. The only time you would get mentioned would be...

a) Your being a possible dick. (eg. spammer, muppet)
    b) Your being suggested as a moderator
    c) You are a moderator.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

and the purpose of this is what exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

To expose the bítch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

sionnach wrote:
    a huge disappointment :( i thought there'd be loads more sleaze and scandal on it.
    Yeah wtf, that was boring.
    And what's a chucky? :confused:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Shrimp wrote:
    To expose the bítch!

There was a hunt ongoing for a Chuckie Mole who posted a thread from the Mods board on Geocities (am I right ?) , now we got the full Mod Board for our delectation to distract the powers from the hunt for the Chuck ...or not a chuck tryng to get the chucks a bad reputation :) person . Phew .
    So, someone copied a load of posts from the chuckie thread and posted them for the chuckies to point at. Ok, lets do this the hard way then.
    The admins are going to go through the logs and cross reference a few things and find out who did it. It will take us time and effort but then I'm a bloody minded reactionary who has never given up on chasing down people on the internet in my life and I dont plan to start now.
    And when I find you, I will do Bad Things for my amusement.
    And later after it seems that no Mods were taken out to say "Ní Cheapaim" in Inglés .
    So what exactly happened? From what I gather one of the mods has taken the 'Watch out there are chuckies about' thread and posted it on some silly republican website on Geocities. In the mean time *somebody*, lets call them Devorg, has gone and gotten the chuckies own forums shut down and Regi is British. Have I missed anything?

Most peculiar . There is a commensurate influx of flutes on the Politics Board who are afraid to say "British Passport" . All jolly conspiritorial and paranoia inducing and all just as Ecksor is getting over the Rep whoring too :( . The "British Passport" problem is originating from around

http://phpbb.galacforums.com/IRBB/viewtopic.php?t=395

Or was.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭klap trap

i was accused of being pancakeman again on it. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

klap trap wrote:
    i was accused of being pancakeman again on it. :rolleyes:

But not Bubbles, be happy :)

M

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I wonder which Mod is the informer???

My guess is its <EDIT>

TIPPTOP wrote:
    I wonder which Mod is the informer???

The Young RSF ers are scrabbling around looking for another Board provider too :) We can follow their progress Here and Especially if you click on the Forum link you will still find there .....even now.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

its not like whoever it is is the first ever mod to turn to the darkside, trust me it will be nothing more than a gathering card by next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,192 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Muck wrote:

Most peculiar . There is a commensurate influx of flutes on the Politics Board who are afraid to say "British Passport" . All jolly conspiritorial and paranoia inducing and all just as Ecksor is getting over the Rep whoring too :( . The "British Passport" problem is originating from around

M

The superficial must interest you :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

its not like whoever it is is the first ever mod to turn to the darkside, trust me it will be nothing more than a gathering card by next week.

Billy I hope its not you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

This is a highly disappointing, not very interesting read...

I was expecting scandal and intrigue

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

This is funny sh|t.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

omfg, my posts came up in that - i feel like that guy did after watergate...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I am not a crook \o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

the mole part is fun...because as they put it...a bad soap opera...

[tin foil hat out]
    i say this is a ploy by the mods to lure us into a flase sense of security that they are merely mortals with too much time on there hands. THIS IS NOT THE REAL MOD BOARD!!!! ITS A FAKE!!!! THE REAL ONE IS FULL OF SATANIC RITUALS and has like comfy reply buttons and stuff so there pointer can reply and ban with ease. ITS FAKE ITS ALL FAKE!!!

Do not be fooled!!!

[tin foil hat off]

i have too much time on my hands

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Do not be fooled!!!

That explains all the missing threads then. You have any idea how hard it is to find fresh goats blood during this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Blasphemer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i am still up trying to get my work done...actually sod it i'm going to bed.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

<_<
    >_>

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

In a related yet unrelated move, the Community Moderators forum is now separate from the Moderators forum.

Le Resitance, thanks for leaving the access times on all your threads, that makes it so much easier to track if I ever decide to muster the enthusiasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

:rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

/me opens mouth to say something...
    ...but decides it's not worth the effort of pushing the air from his lungs in a specific way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Plus no-one would hear you.... YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET!!!

John

• Advertisement

The chucks got themselves a new forum right about Here , we should keep a close eye on it to see what our dear Mods are prattling about now :)

Nothing of ANY consequence so far though .

M

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement