Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Behind closed doors...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

By seamus:
    It mightn't have been Sangre. I'm pretty sure he's back and keeping his nose cleamn under an alias.

Thats quite the lie.
    Wish I could search for more stuff on me on the mod board :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Good to see you back Sangre untitled1.jpg Mods boards is depressingly boring. I expected scandal of some description - at the very least a plot to brainwash us all using google ads or something! :D

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Lump wrote:
    Plus no-one would hear you.... YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET!!!

John
    quiet... YOU!

/me lays the smack down on Lump

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

lol!

*runs off to start a more 'interesting' thread*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Sangre wrote:
    Nice to see you back Sangre. :)

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Seems like the thief as done us some good. At least now people realise there is no great big conspiracy. Its kinda like the first time I was in the teachers room in school as an adult assisting with some computers. I was like "Is this it? This place isnt half as exciting as I thought it would be as a kid".

Anyway, I love people who come along and post these sort of "fight the power" posts.

Especially when they get their names wrong... its La Resistance you moron hahahah.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Apparently that's a cunning play on words.....

(I've said too much)

John

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

DeVore wrote:
    Seems like the thief as done us some good. At least now people realise there is no great big conspiracy. Its kinda like the first time I was in the teachers room in school as an adult assisting with some computers. I was like "Is this it? This place isnt half as exciting as I thought it would be as a kid".

Anyway, I love people who come along and post these sort of "fight the power" posts.

Especially when they get their names wrong... its La Resistance you moron hahahah.

DeV.

To be honest its pretty much as I expected, all that seems to be going on talking about banning users, and getting there banning stick out and we want to be power mods who ban on sight! and how many forums have you banned a poster from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

The hell's a chuckie?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

SteveD wrote:
    The hell's a chuckie?

does Tiocfaidh Ár Lá mean anything to you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yes... yes it does... still dont uunderstand the context...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

SteveD wrote:

try biki... [wiki]chuckie[/wiki]

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

SteveD wrote:

i'm afraid neither do i.....i'm but a lowly peon surviving on this Boards demense. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Frankly I'm dissapointed with the Mod Forum, Not one mention of The Muppet.
    I must be slipping. ;)

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Be careful what you wish for...

All that happens in the mod board is mods post when they ban someone and why.... nothing more interesting then that.

John

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Lump wrote:
    All that happens in the mod board is mods post when they ban someone and why.... nothing more interesting then that.

John
    They don't know about the other other Mod board where we discuss which users to torture for months on end in a diabolical scheme to IRRITATE them, do they?
    And the endless threads about which mod is screwing which mod!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,192 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

CuLT wrote:

ahh but we can guess that :D

Well now they know... DUH!

John

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

/me wonders whether i should point out to TIPTOP that the reason it mostly contains mods talking about bannings is that....well, thats what its there for.

:rolleyes: plebs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

DeVore wrote:

DeV.

SEE!!! SEE!!!

I was right! this is all a clever ploy by Devore to lead us into a false sense of security!!! ITS ALL FAKE!!!

THERE IS NO SPOON!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Lump wrote:
    That only happens when everyone is being really mature.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

CuLT wrote:
    oh please, all it is is just amz and ecksor's rampant flirting,

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

oh please, all it is is just amz and ecksor's rampant flirting,

I thought that is what the mustard forum was for? :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

CuLT wrote:
    They don't know about the other other Mod board where we discuss which users to torture for months on end in a diabolical scheme to IRRITATE them, do they?

jeeezzuus CuLT
    give everything away whydon'tya!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

TIPPTOP wrote:
    To be honest its pretty much as I expected, all that seems to be going on talking about banning users, and getting there banning stick out and we want to be power mods who ban on sight! and how many forums have you banned a poster from.

We are required to report a banning. That's mostly what its there for but it does provide a muppet radar, kind of a heads up on trouble makers. We do like to keep the place running smoothly for your enjoyment.

Its been my experience that only trouble makers complain about us. /takes notes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

If its so boring why not have it open to the public to see!, Why not let everyone see the forum they may be not able to post there but can get an insight to the way the moderators like to "keep the place running smoothly for our enjoyment."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭@rchives

This one time, at Ban Camp...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Because then this forum would be flooded with 'Wah wah wah! They said this about me on the moderators forum. Why can't I have access do defend myself?' and other such tripe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭@rchives

as opposed to being full of "uh-hu-hu-hu there were these muppets and I banned them, and then this other muppet protested so I banned him, then I accidentally banned myself"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement