Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen Gallagher

Options
  • 18-12-2004 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Can anyone help me to find some biographical notes on this cyclist, riding for a Belgian team now?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 animal

I raced with the boy since he was a little lad! As for biographical notes on him i'm not too sure but if you'd like to have some questions answered i;d probably know the answers. You could PM me if you like.
    As for his career highlights...as a junior he was on the Irish Team for the Junior World Champs in 1998 in Valkenberg when Mark Scanlon won it. I think Stephen finished about 35th. He was in the group just behind the main man Scanlon.
    After that he spent a period in France with a team in Brittany. Cant remember the name of the team. Then he joined a pro team that was based in North of Italy but i dont think that it was a very organised set-up. I forget what they were called too. I know that he suffered a few injuries around that time too. But he joined a Flanders team
    last year and seems to be doing ok. Riding with the big boys!
    If you did a search for him on www.irishcycling.com you'd see what he's done at home. And www.cyclingnews.com has all the international results for the last few years.
    As i said if youd like proper info PM me.

Advertisement