Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ratio of Women to Men

2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

indeed! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Ah, and the real reason why RedAlert chose that course is finally revealed.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

SebtheBum wrote:
    Ah, and the real reason why RedAlert chose that course is finally revealed.:rolleyes:
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

DirkVoodoo wrote:
    Engineering: 90% male, 1% Women, 9% not really sure

Just hope these babes aren't hitting the Eng Ball

Hottie 1
    Hottie 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Its not the quantity, but the quality and *cough* distribution of girls.
    Things were great at first but then the girls all stopped trying, and the eye candy went:( Womans week should be aimed at telling girls to spruce up and to remind them that they are always being judged.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

I had a tutorial group last semester where there was only 1 girl and 14 blokes. Very unusual in arts.... but I think it was a freak occurance... it's usually 50/50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

in my 2nd yr history of art there is me and 4 other lads out of aprox 100 in the class :)

Advertisement