Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Userid change please.

Options
  • 18-12-2004 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

Can I please have the first letter of my user id changed to a capital I?

I know its probably asking a lot but 'Interceptor' looks so much better than 'interceptor'. I can beg, plead or get downright crawly if necessary - just don't ask for money cos I don't got none.

Muchos gracias amigos,

'ceptr
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Why not capitalise it when you signed up?!

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It's possible he was using a computer devoid of both shift keys and caps locks....that or drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Lump wrote:
    Why not capitalise it when you signed up?!

John
    Oh because I never signed up to anything before and didn't think much about it. I didn't realise it was going to be like amending the Constitution and thought a polite request might work. I could change it to something else, but I'll lose my beloved post count...
    Ratpile wrote:
    It's possible he was using a computer devoid of both shift keys and caps locks....that or drunk
    What you talkin' about Willis? My keyboard is a high quality one I got in LIDL and you know I don't drink - all that hair is preventing any oxygen getting to your brain :D

'ceptr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Thank you.

'c

Advertisement