Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clay shooting

Options
  • 19-12-2004 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

i am 18 and am interested in clay shooting. i am a full paid gun club member a have a license. I am from Glasson Athlone. The thing is that our club is not really into clay shooting more vermin control an i was wondering where all the main clay shooting takes place and is there a special clay shooting club you can join.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Zakalwe

Start here http://www.icpsa.ie/ There's a list of clubs on the front page. I was suprised to see there's one in Templeogue. I might try it out some day myself then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Pull!theother1

Zakalwe wrote:
    Start here http://www.icpsa.ie/ There's a list of clubs on the front page. I was suprised to see there's one in Templeogue. I might try it out some day myself then.

Sorry to disappoint but it is not actualy IN Templeogue. They used to hold their shoots in Brittas near Blessington but I am unsure where they use now.
    Can find out what the exact details are if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Pull!theother1

E@gle. wrote:
    i am 18 and am interested in clay shooting. i am a full paid gun club member a have a license. I am from Glasson Athlone. The thing is that our club is not really into clay shooting more vermin control an i was wondering where all the main clay shooting takes place and is there a special clay shooting club you can join.
    Thanks.

If you join the ICPSA you can have access to all 40 clubs countrywide. Your nearest clubs are in Athlone, Ballinasloe, Dalystown (Mullingar to Kilbeggan road) and near Banagher.

You can PM me with your details if you want more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

IIRC, Ashbourne has very good facilities, and is very popular too.

Advertisement