Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got NTL BB on rochestown avenue

• 19-12-2004 12:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,148 ✭✭✭✭

Lads came today to install, had to wait all day but they came eventually, went for the 750k option and man its good :) great d/l speeds etc im delighted :D

heads off to all of mp3.com :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭spaczed

Being from the same place as you Cyrus, my flatmate told me not to be so bloody lazy and make the call to NTL to get an installation appointment.
    I didn't :(

And then in my postbox today was a new letter from NTL offering me free connection to cable tv, broadband, 3 months free BB rental and free basic TV package for a year!! Happy days :D Needless to say i did ring them today.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭caster

Whereabouts are you on Rochestown? Just up the road from there (up beyond Sallynoggin) myself but no sign of NTL flyers in the door.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

God damn i'm so jealous! I'm in Dublin 2. Come on guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

lol same here dublindude, green jealous(of course green-white jealous, which means I just want to have it too :))

I'm in Dublin 22, Clondalkin, they have been snailing their a**es over here for over 4 years now, still not here

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭spaczed

I'm in the new apartments opposite the Statoil (the Renault dealership). I don't know if it's just that NTL has just been installed her in the last 12/18 months that it is now enabled. I don't have a clue how far up/down rochestown avenue/into Sallynoggin that NTL are actually offering it. But hopefully it comes you're way soon caster!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

I live in dublin 12...emailing ntl all the time but all i get back is "we don't know!" ...i ask them when bb is coming! does anyone have any idea of the rollout plan for ntl broadband...if it not here by february im getting irish broadband ripwave :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

I'm in dublin 7. They have it here but contacting the company can be difficult at best as half the time when you call them about something they either give innacurate answers or dont seem to know anything about what your asking. :(

Advertisement