Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance

Options
  • 19-12-2004 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭

I lost my phone, and was wondering when i claim on insurance can i get an upgrade at the same time.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Who are you with, what phone did you have and are you entitled to an upgrade atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

vodafone, only have phone 10months, i dont know if im entitled to an upgrade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

I'd hurry to claim the insurance if I were you. A mate of mine decided to wait 2 days before claiming the insurance and now the insurance company declined her claim.
    Just give VF a ring and ask them whether you are entitled to an upgrade or just go www.vodafone.ie, there's an option there where you can check.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Voda insurance is poxy has been since the Eirecell days. Be very very carefull what you tell them as alot of things arn't covered.

They will replace the phone and thats all id say. 10mths sounds too new for it to be unavailable (hard to say for sure without knowing the mkae and model).

Im O2, when I lost my 6210 I got a 6310 as a replacement and 6210 was no longer avalable. They offered to take my upgrade and give me a newer model but it wasn't worth it to me at the time.

Advertisement