Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Found

• 19-12-2004 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi Folks!!...

About a month ago I found a Tabby Cat Curled up alseep on my bed. She got in through our upstairs bedroom window from a lower roof. Upon awakeing 'She' stretched and made herslef right at home. To cut a long story short, I have been feeding her and treating her like one of the family. She is about a year or so old, very well house orientated and clean. She eats like a Pig! and likes to play all the time.

Somebody in the Donaghmede area of Dublin must miss her very much. If anybody reading this knows of such a cat, please PM me.
    Cheers. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Maybe try posting up on IrishAnimals.ie as well. They have a good list of lost and found's and lots of them have been reunited with their owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭coolhandluke

Cats lowest form of scum,no loyalty what's so ever.The grub in your house is obviously better than it's previous residence.The cat 3 doors down from my dads house tried to move in to his house,he has 2 cats and a dog treats them very well,but the dog was having none of it. :D

Advertisement