Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] room in city centre

Options
  • 19-12-2004 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭

anyone got a place going ?? or want to get a place, 2 or 3 people ? could get a 3 bedroom apartment or such. I just moved to Dublin and am working in Merrion square, don't really want to be out any farther than rathmines, and would prefer to move in with peeps rather than go alone, would work out cheaper too.
    So if ye are interested in getting a place, decent web connection and are 'semi sane' reply or pm. I dont smoke but I dont mind living with a smoker :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭ssl

i have spare rooms in apartment i have lease on in Merrion square. i am a singel japanese man. my english is not very good. i work nearby in computer softwear. i have got broadband. i like to listen to western rock music. i like watching movies from my home country and reading books. i do not smoker. please reply soon.

Sayonara

Yamamoto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

Sorry, I just got a place in Jervis street. Its a pity, cause I want to learn to speak japanese O_o, and I like anime, damn pity I missed your add. Call around to our house sometime , my flat mate and I just cant get enough of Japanese cinema. :)

this is a good. a friend works in the Yamamori Noodle. we may have food first Oo(^_^)y-~.

odaijini

O_o
    Yamamori's great, when is the next boards beer ? a group of us could meet up there first.

=^..^=

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=210350&page=1&pp=20

wicked :D

btw thats so funny that you can't type mash-ite

• Advertisement

hello my friend. we can a meet yo and yo friends on saterday 05/03/2005 at 20:00. i book table and have movies. it be fun. :o

Sayonara

Yamamoto

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Take it private :D

ok cool, sent you a pm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement