Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Vodafone prepaid bundles

Options
  • 19-12-2004 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Vodafone have introduced an option were prepaid customer can buy a certain bundle of a particular service for a fixed price out of their credit.

The only one available at the moment is 100 texts for €8. If you purchase this bundle it is separate to your main credit. So even if you run out of credit you can still send texts out of the bundle you bought.

Not sure I explained that very well but most of you should get what I am on about :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

You have to be a Pay Monthly customer to get the 100 text messages for €8 on vodafone. It isn't available to Prepaid customers.
    See here:
    http://www.vodafone.ie/phonestariffs/ourtariffs/paymonthly/textaddon/index.jsp

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

kevinmcc wrote:
    You have to be a Pay Monthly customer to get the 100 text messages for €8 on vodafone. It isn't available to Prepaid customers.
    See here:
    http://www.vodafone.ie/phonestariffs/ourtariffs/paymonthly/textaddon/index.jsp

I presume you missed him saying they have just introduced it for prepaid customers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Doublezero8

Didn't know you could do this wit 02 on prepaid . You learn something new every day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

where can u find out more about this / register for a bundle 008?

thanks,
    fizzy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Doublezero8

Ring the helpdesk on 1850 208787 and they can give you more info and register you for one of the bundles.

BTW you can only avail of one per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭byrnefm

Hi,

I remember seeing a discussion recently that Vodafone are now offering the text bundles for PAYG phones - however, when I looked up their web site, I couldn't find any information about it - only for pay monthly customers. Did anyone find out the details of how to avail of this bundle and what the catches are?

Cheers,
    ..byrnefm

Advertisement