Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee online?

• 19-12-2004 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭

I have searched Google and this forum but to no joy. Is there any good, reasonably priced and reliable suppliers of retail coffee online?

I am tired of paying the prices that we are charged in the Supermarkets as we are truly being ripped off! at least compared to our European counter-parts, i.e France, Germany & Italy. (better end this rant before it gets out of hand :) )

Would anyone have any good trustworthy links they would like to share?

Very much apreciated

Samba

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭raphaelS

Samba wrote:
    I have searched Google and this forum but to no joy. Is there any good, reasonably priced and reliable suppliers of retail coffee online?

I am tired of paying the prices that we are charged in the Supermarkets as we are truly being ripped off! at least compared to our European counter-parts, i.e France, Germany & Italy. (better end this rant before it gets out of hand :) )

Would anyone have any good trustworthy links they would like to share?

Very much apreciated

Samba

With Google I found this one: http://www.graindecafe.com/
    French web site, it looks like it can be delivered in Ireland but you'd better ask before.
    Never order from them though...

Raphael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭dee mm

Loads of sites out there that sell coffee, it really is knowing what you want.
    Some I've bought off, www.konapremium.com, www.sweetmarias.com, www.coffeeam.com. Do you want to roast it yourself, or buy it roasted and ground ( which is always more expensive.) All deliver to Ireland at various costs, again the more you buy in one go the cheaper it is. Good luck, and go find good coffee!!!
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Thanks Guys,

Yeah i came across a few in Google alright, some of them looked sus! Just wanted to hear from someone that has made a purchase.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,529 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Have you tried: http://www.greenbeanroasters.com/
    They're based in Dundalk, and take online orders.

Haven't ordered from them myself, but they look pretty reasonable (4.70 euro per 250g). Shipping is:
    6 euro - spend between 1euro and 30 euro
    9 euro - spend between 30 and 60.
    15 euro - 60-90

Advertisement