Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WAP Email

Options
  • 19-12-2004 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of where i can get a free e-mail address that i can access through WAP? Not only recieve but send stuff too. Not including the network operator. I'v look everywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

If your with meteor - I think you can use an MSN email address or Yahoo via wap - you have to register all details via wap , I dont have my meteor phone with me so cant check i'm afraid - sure somebody else will have more info

Yes, Meteor and O2 support this. Meteor supports the following e-mail accounts:

hotmail.com
    msn.com
    mymeteor.ie
    eircom.net
    iolfree.ie
    oceanfree.net

I'm not sure about O2 since I'm not with them anymore but they do support iol.ie and esatclear.ie as well as Hotmail. Have no idea about Yahoo though. O2 require you to log in with secure wap so unless you've got an O2 provided phone you're probably out of luck (only O2 phones seem to support their secure wap correctly).

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭soiaf

On Vodafone, if you go to the WAP home page (rather than the live! home page), there is an option inside 'Messages' called 'Other Mail'.

You can access (according to the page)
    MSN (Hotmail)
    Yahoo!
    AOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

If you have pop3 mail, goto www.mail2web.com/wap in your browser :)

Advertisement