Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The boards on Something Awful

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

LOL - that's fluffed up biggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

biggrin.gif ROFL biggrin.gif

G'man Canaboid!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Canaboid: YUO = FAG0T smile.gif

Those boards ain't that serious, think Humanities but a lot more active, and anarchic. Takes a bit of lurking on them for a while to get used to the sense of humour and all though smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

I know.
    Those boards are probably the one place where it's likely you'll meet some of the more intelligent yanks (of which a few do actually exist). SA in general isn't going to attract the type with head lodged in **** thank (deity of choice). Theres even some reasonable discussions on the state of their education structure post Columbine and stuff like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

There all going to have a good old laugh if they find out we are from Ireland.

Young men are you listen'en to me.I said young men.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Canaboid, Lump, Paladin, Pat-Kenny......

Reminds me of that episode of the simpsons where they move the entire town biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

http://www.somethingawful.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/005857.html
    So, chances are these people are the same geniuses coming up with the excellent McDonald's commercials pushing it as an excellent idea for a first date.
    Guy: Yea, I'll have a large deep fried fry with some fried meat and dead fried carcass on the side, and some deep fried grease salad with a COKE (cause they're so romantic and nostalgic, i'm bound to get laid!).
    Girl: You're knowledge of fine dining knows no bounds! Pull into the McDonald's parking space, we must copulate following such a romantic dinner-ordering-through-staticy telecom experience!
    Guy: Thank you, Ray Kroc
    Ray Kroc: I didn't have any of this $hit in mind, I just wanted to have warm apple pie!
    Satan: Sit back down and shut the fu<k up.

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Castor Troy (edited 26-09-2000).]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement