Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook signature

• 19-12-2004 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭

Dunno if this is the right place but heres a question.
    Want to put and animated signature at the end of my e-mails from Microsoft Outlook. Anyone know how to do. Messed around with Frontpage and Powerpoint but no go. Anyone :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭Blackjack

I think you may have to set the Mail format to Rich Text or HTML in order for it to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

from outlook -

Tools==>Options==>Mail format ==>Sig picker ==>edit ===>Advanced edit :D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Waste of bandwidth if you ask me.
    Also outlook 2003 with security updates will block many images...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Mac daddy wrote:
    from outlook -

Tools==>Options==>Mail format ==>Sig picker ==>edit ===>Advanced edit :D:D

Nein. Tried all that. Got my sig up and its fine but no animation. On the preview it shows it no worries animation and all but then when i send an e-mail ................ :(

Advertisement