Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When you take a sh*t...lads only...

Options
  • 20-12-2004 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

When you're taking a dump, do you stuff your dick under the toilet seat or rest it on the seat?

I tend to stuff it under the seat when I'm pissing, and then let it rest on the seat while I'm not - except in public toilets - then I try to just hold it down under the seat for the duration without touching off the rim, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I basically do the same as you my friend.

I get really freaked if "it" touches the rim of a public toilet,I keep thinking it's going to get infected and fall off :eek: .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

At home whatever! In public do you really not feel the need to have the old lad insulated from public toilet seat? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭asphalt-cushion

I feel sick... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

i prefer to rub my cock on the public seat,preferably when its piss-ridden,which most public toilet seats are.

who the f*ck comes up with these stupid questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I manage to miss and get everything on the seat itself usually.

I lie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Sick, deranged newbies....

i'm never using a public toilet again after reading this :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

GaRtH_V wrote:
    i prefer to rub my cock on the public seat,preferably when its piss-ridden,which most public toilet seats are.

Hahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

dont use public crappers anyway, for reasons explained in detail above. i might start gettin colonic irrigation.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

Pyr0 wrote:
    I basically do the same as you my friend.

I get really freaked if "it" touches the rim of a public toilet,I keep thinking it's going to get infected and fall off :eek: .
    The chance of getting an infection from a toilet is slim but there is a chance. This being the case you'r more likely to contract it from the seat then the rim. Wipe the seat afore ya start and everything should be OK.

ps GaRtH_V pure dead brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Wipe the seat afore ya start and everything should be OK.

Yeah wipe it with your cock. Anytime I reach galway station i need to use the jacks. That has to be one of the dodgiest smelly ****holes. I'm sure tourists love it when they arrive.

BloodBath

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I always have to have it tucked under, because when I squeeze out a brick, a bit of pee always squirts out at the same time. If I rested it on the seat, that would be messy for all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I'm Afraid of Public toilets.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bela Fleck

I always have to have it tucked under, because when I squeeze out a brick, a bit of pee always squirts out at the same time. If I rested it on the seat, that would be messy for all involved.

Agreed, but I usually just stuff it back under the seat when I'm about to squeeze another one out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

GaRtH_V wrote:

hahaha could not of put it better myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

To be honest I never worried about what people do, and have never felt the need to ask others posters. But Hey that's just me

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

WTF...knew i shouldn't have came in to see this one, feeling quite ill know......must go to the toilet

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Its far less hassle just to sh*t on the floor, I find.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

blarrrgghhh i'll not be using public toilets again

ffs lads

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

ffs
    you couldn't think of a better subject to talk about?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

how many of you public-toilet a phobes would eat a kebab? Did you know there are fewer germs on the seat of a public loo then on the meat of a kebab. Yup, more likely to catch something and die if ya eat a kebab. So after a nightclub, feeling hungry, stagger into a chipper, walk to the jacks, drop to your knees, puke a bit then lick the seat. Its healthier then the kebab your mates eating.

Makes you wonder what they do to kebabs right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Apparently there are more germs on your computer keyboard then the toilet seat....

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

hmm why would you let your tush touch the seat????
    so unhealthy!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Apparently, crouching so that your bum doesn't touch the toilet seat is a very bad activity for a woman as it can lead to cervical cancer or some such other evil evil.

Merry Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

my shlong isnt long enough to dangle on the toilet seat :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Actually, worrying about germs is the single biggest cause of brain cancer/woositis.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Waht about a sink? Are there much germs on a sink? I don't mean after I have p!issed in it either btw...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Lump wrote:
    Apparently there are more germs on your computer keyboard then the toilet seat....

John
    So don't take a dump on your keyboard. Or if you do, don't let your dick touch it.

On someone elses keyboard it doesn't matter.

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

It just gets worse in here these days....

Anyway I can't dump in a public toilet... I'm seriously germaphobic... Wouldn't touch a kebab.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

koneko wrote:
    ffs
    you couldn't think of a better subject to talk about?
    yeh we could talk about how many germs are on the doors of public toilets from manky c*nts not washing their hands after taking a dump.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I usually throw it over my shoulder and feed it back into the toilet after wrapping it around a number 10 bus (y'know, the long ones).

Advertisement