Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone importing RE4 on Gcube?

Options
  • 20-12-2004 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

For some reason, last night, i started gettin really excited about this game especially when i realised how close it was to being released in the states. I have been thinkin I may import. anyone else doin it? and where is the best place?

does anyone know if the chainsaw will get a european release? May get that too.

also is there any official pics of the Pal boxart? Ntsc boxart has been shat for the resi games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I couldn't give a **** about boxart so long as I get my hands on the game. I will most certainly be importing this toward the end on January one way or another. Its doubtful I'll be patient enough to wait till March for the pal release.

www.importmadness.co.uk seem to be the easiest option I've found so far but I haven't had any dealing with them before so I don't know what they're like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

anyone know what liksang, importmadness, dvdsoon are like for delivery and efficieny?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭savemejebus

i've never had any problems with dvdsoon for dvds so they should be ok, be warned that they will debit your card immediately even if you're pre-ordering. If you want the game really quick choose first class posting, got this a few times and my stuff arrived in less than 3 days.

is the first class posting expensive?

how long would it take from liksang? anyone dealt with them before?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

I only ever placed one order with Lik-Sang, and it got hit by customs, so I had to pay another EUR50 on top of it. Now, I'll admit it was a pretty big order, because I was buying for other people too.. but still.

• Advertisement

would you say the chainsaw cotroller would get a massive price on it?

Advertisement