Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Invisible for a day

• 20-12-2004 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

If you could be invisible for just one day, what would you do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Go to all female changing rooms and female toilets, hee hee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭asphalt-cushion

Demeant0r wrote:
    Go to all female changing rooms and female toilets, hee hee.

The changing rooms i can understand but the toilets...really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye i think you'll find every bloke will answer that. well the changin rooms thing, not sure bout the toilets though! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Go on a Killing spree :cool:

To see why it takes them so long to take a piss, duh! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bela Fleck

Defo the changing rooms. I think that's what most hetro blokes will say.

we all know why they take so long. they all have a massive lesbian orgy and mud wrestling-fest! duh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Yeah yeah of course,I have time for both a killing spree followed by a long stop off in the changing rooms :)

Oh, and I would sneak up into the White house and kill Dubya, the world will be alot safer then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

If you were, I'd advise you to watch out when crossing the roads. You wouldnt want to get knocked down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

ah come on, be original people! the internet provides services for those of you who would wander changing rooms... with better results too, i mean what would the ratio of hot chicks:mingers be in this country anyway? changing rooms could be an off putting experience....

I'd go to a public place and whisper in random peoples ears about weird stuff, can you imagine the reactions?! :D

Or carry a pig around on my back for a day. Get rid of that stupid expression about pigs flyin... yeah...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Ride my motorcycle & scare the crap outta people..."THAT MOTORCYCLE IS DRIVNG ITSELF!!!!!!"

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

spend the day, collecting the money in bank tils, throw rubbish at people to start big fights.
    rip peoples clothes of in public, while they are standing, waiting for the lights to change green.
    Hit on cars very hard, while they are moving slowly, so they think they hit something.
    unplug, slot machines just before the guy wins something.
    I could go on for days.

chaning room one is old and boring, just think, you are waiting for the next one hoping to come into the room and you see a 'wide-load' sticker moving towards you and then you get crushed.
    AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Whats the story with the changing rooms? I could think of sexier places for women. (lol Mr.Invisble in Dunnes changing rooms)

I would steal alot of money, kill George Bush, Sniff the vag of Cameran Diaz and flick Jt's balls while hes doing her, loads more stuff also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

sleep.....sleep and then sleep some more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Well the changing rooms has gotta be a top one!

But id also run through and American airport shouting 'Bomb' all the time! :D hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

I think it'd be better if you could stop time. Then you could to what Milhouse and Bart did to homer. They kept stealing his donut before he could eat it, and then homer got desperate and tried to stab himself, and then found that the knife had turned into a banana! Classic!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I would definitly go mess with peoples heads, move things when they werent looking, whisper in there ear, pinch a girls arse so they guy behind her gets in trouble. Ha ha pinch a bean Garda's arse so someone else gets in trouble. And I would like to break into some secret US files and find out the truth about some conspiricies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Gonzorex

I'd kick Louis Walsh in the ball-bag every 20 minutes (or 10 minutes if he was especially annoying . . . so more likely to be every 10 then)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Demeant0r wrote:

Let me know if the Secret Service come visit you this christmas. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Definitly just mess with peoples heads... like stand behind them and blow in their ear or start whispering or creaking floorboards or something...

Plus womens showers somewhere.... communal showers... yummy...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Depends, do the things you touch become invisible also? because robbing a bank or a till wouldn't really work if someone just sees money floating out the door.

I wonder how many people would have a **** right beside the people we fancy the most...hehehe - does the result of a **** stay invisible???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hobbes wrote:
    Let me know if the Secret Service come visit you this christmas. :)
    It's OK, they can't see this. :D

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TUTS

Give a knock into the local Garda station.... ah aha aha haa aha ha aha aha haa ha ah aaha haha the hole day ....ahhh fun. Go for a drive in a cop car with cop clothes .... pull a few people go up to the window....and go excuse me im a bit lost at the mom.... hehe ehee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

RaPE.OLseN.TWiNS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 humdrum

^^ agreed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

i'd do stuff so depraved, I couldn't possibly say ¬_¬

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

holy CRap would that be good... imagine poking somone haha.. they wouldnt know wtf is goin on

I'd also, walk around naked.. lol..you'd have to otherwise your cloths would be floating.. emm I'd just randomly start to feel some girl up.. Emm tell my friend to kick a soccer ball and i'd make it shoot around in random directions..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

So many ideas, so little time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

;-) I'd look forward to that.

haha.. damn straight

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

id go to anfield and just as dudek kicks out the ball id pick it up and run the pitch and dodge all the players and just lob it in the goal.

liverpool r teh ghey. merry bloomin christmas! eye up teh neckid chicks.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

parasite wrote:
    i'd do stuff so depraved, I couldn't possibly say ¬_¬
    agreed :/

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i'd like to mess with people's heads,
    i'm sick in that sort of way

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i'd be a pervert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Girls Changing rooms for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Heineken

I'd hate it if I was invisible cause my good looks would be going to waste! I could get a woman anyway without being invisible you sickos! ;)

Yeah.. but see your boyish good looks can be sensed.... they dont need to actually see you to go weak at the knees!

Advertisement