Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

signal boasters

Options
  • 20-12-2004 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭

im just wondering do signal boasters really work where i live is crap for o2 and im thinking of getting signal boaster will it help to get a better signal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

snoopdog wrote:
    im just wondering do signal boasters really work where i live is crap for o2 and im thinking of getting signal boaster will it help to get a better signal

Do you mean "Boosters"...coz i pretty sure my signal is better than yours, so there!!! :D

Saw a feature on Braniacs on Sky One the other weeks about signal boosting....some do actually work while alot don't....but seeming the best thing is to use is about 2m sq of tin foil.....not very practical :eek:

Advertisement