Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what's happened to us?

• 08-10-2000 6:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

On the South Circular Rd. last night; someone shouted at a guy in a jeep who wouldnt let his mates cross the road, so the guy in the jeep drove at him and killed him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

What a dumbàss...
    Has he been arrested at all? (I haven't heard the story) :/
    I think it's a bit daft in the first place, to allow just about anyone to take charge of a vehicle.
    I'd be seriously dissapointed if this guy doesn't get a life ban on driving and a good long stay in prison.
    But then this is Ireland, so maybe he'll just get fined £50?

....but don't we all know the feeling of driving to town and suddenly realizing you still have your barn boots on....or reaching over to pick up carrots at the store and having alfalfa fall out of your hair.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

I think they have a special form for it in the local cop shop, if you fill it out I believe it's only £25 a head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

cynical and all as that is, its just about right, I personally think he should be imprisoned for life and then some, but then again... one fifty pound fine coming up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

50 quid to run someone over?! You think if they let me pay 300 could I pick a few people I don't like?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement