Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoenix images

Options
  • 20-12-2004 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I am currently starting work on a new tattoo design for myself, but am a bit stuck.
    I want to have a phoenix coming down my arm from my shoulder in a kind of diving motion to the elbow, butI am having difficulties finding descent pictures of the bird to use as a type of template.
    If any of you have any links, I would be very greatful.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Gilgamesh wrote:
    Hi guys,

I am currently starting work on a new tattoo design for myself, but am a bit stuck.
    I want to have a phoenix coming down my arm from my shoulder in a kind of diving motion to the elbow, butI am having difficulties finding descent pictures of the bird to use as a type of template.
    If any of you have any links, I would be very greatful.

thanks in advance

Behold the glory of Google Image Search!!!

PHOENIX TATTOOS:
    http://images.google.ie/images?q=%22phoenix%22%2C%22tattoo%22&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

PHOENIX IMAGES:
    http://images.google.ie/images?hl=en&lr=&q=%22phoenix%22&btnG=Search

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

oh ye great venomous one, I am not worthy of your help, my raineth may be mush at the moment, but you saved me and brought me back into the light.

btw, love you poems.

cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

you're more than welcome Gilgamesh - cheers for the feedback!!!! Have fun & let us know how it turns out!!! I've been working on a Phoenix silhouette for the back of my left arm & it's been a work in progress drawing it up for the last 2 months...... pain in the a$$ I can tell you!!!! I like to come with ALL my tattoos PRE-drawn so there is NO ambiguity with my tattoo artist or "artistic" liberties; I get EXACTLY what I want & it saves them a ton of work :D

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

I will let you know how it get's on.
    have only just started, but I like designing the image myself,
    I am a fan of smal details, I have a Japanese dragon I designed on my left arm, I kind of over did it with the detail though (too many scales) so I let the Tattoo Artist mod it a bit and was extremely happy with it.
    I like looking at images from others, just to get Ideas.
    but, imo, if I have something for life, I want it to be unique.
    Thanks again for the links

Advertisement