Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Spouse

Options
  • 20-12-2004 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭

I read this a while ago, but it resurfaced again recently. I don't remember seeing it here so for anyone that missed it, EA spouse, some insight into what it's like to work for EA...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

That really is terrible. I always wanted to work in the games industry, now im almost glad i dont, there's probably sweatshops in the arsehole of hong kong with better working hours than EA. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Deadwing wrote:
    That really is terrible. I always wanted to work in the games industry, now im almost glad i dont, there's probably sweatshops in the arsehole of hong kong with better working hours than EA. :eek:

Hmmmmmm this has given me a few ideas for my HR essay, Score :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Remember, half of that essay now belongs to my intellectual property and i deamnd rights to, and compensation for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

yeah, and the other half is mine ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I interviewed a guy who worked for them (worked on Nightfire/MOH Spearhead and to a point MOH Pacific Assault) left and joined Ubisoft so i interviewed him again.

Both interviews removed for legal reasons but suffice to say when this stroy came out i was not surprised in the slightest at what was going on.

Sad thing is EA is the best place to start work in the games industry.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Deadwing wrote:
    Remember, half of that essay now belongs to my intellectual property and i deamnd rights to, and compensation for it :D

Ill buy ya a pint sometime :)

Advertisement