Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor problem

Options
  • 20-12-2004 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭

I bought a Motorla V70 off a chap last year which came with in the original Meteor box (pay as you go) with all the documentation etc. He had already registered the SIM in his name. I keep this phone in the car and don't use it that much. I switched it on the other day to get the message "Unregistered SIM". I have topped up the phone only a few weeks ago. Does anybody know what could be wrong? (I haven't tried to log in to meteor yet as I have to go and search for the original PIN).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

give the meteor helpline a call,some phones are locked in such a way that only 1 sim card can be used in it,but meteor should have the unlock codes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

that used to happen with my old motorola but it might be just the sim card being dislodged or something, just switch it of, take out the sim card, give it a rub of a cloth and put it back in to see if anything happens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

Ok will try that...cheers :)

Advertisement