Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom continuing charges after switch to UTV

• 20-12-2004 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Here's a quick note of caution to anyone availing of the UTV Clicksilver combined tel/broadband package. Despite changing the telephone provider you must still telephone Eircom on 1901 to cancel any extra services you have on the line. In my case I was charged for the 'Options Silver' package for not meeting the call quota, not surprising as I had switched all calls to UTV. They say that as you rent the line from them during the 3 month free period, then the Options package is still valid, draw your own conclusions...

Anyhow, if you've been caught out too, complain loudly on 1800 200481 and they will reimburse you, but best to play it safe and cancel these Eircom services at the same time as ordering Clicksilver.

UTV broadband has been rock solid btw.

Woodface

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Richieno9

I've just taken up the u.tv clicksilver. Eircom sent me a letter to say that the calls were transferred over. Did you get that letter?

Advertisement