Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMS internationally?

Options
  • 20-12-2004 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,
    does anyone know the situation with sending MMS messages internationally? Is it possible or are we restricted to sending to other irish numbers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

It's only recently that you could send them between all the Irish networks. I am not aware of plans for international MMS from VF - but that doesn't mean it wont happen! I imagine it will at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I received an MMS from a friend in Scotland last week, only it didn't display as the photo, instead it was a url and a password to enter to see the pic. Think they're on Orange and i'm on o2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Orange do that - allow you to send the MMS to anyone and will just send a link to their media library if you're not someone they can send the real MMS to. You can send them to any email address though if thats any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭byrnefm

I tried sending an MMS to my sister on Orange UK a few weeks ago but it never arrived...

Advertisement