Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pressie for the Missus - Where to Go? ideas needed

• 20-12-2004 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

A per fu@king usual, I have left my christmas shopping to the last minute (dumb ass).

Anyway I'd like to bring the missus away for a long weekend/short-week holiday as a present. I'd like to go some where a bit different but has to be cheap as the banks accounts are suffering a bit lately. We've been to Paris, Barcelona, London, Edingburgh.

Can anyone recomend a short break in Scandianva, Estonia, Prague etc. Throw a few suggestion my way, if you can, so I can get searching.

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Oslo, Norway would be great for a couple. Been there and loved it. Totally serene and there's an ice-rink permanently in the middle of the main street (which was car-free and snow-covered for us). Only problem is the price. We went Ryanair via Glasgow, staying in a Best Western Hotel. Eating out is harsh on the wallet.

Lubliana (sp?) is supposed to be a better alternative than Prague (havn't been yet but planning to go).

Would Switzerland be an idea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

myself and Mrs Git went to Prague last summer. much more romantic than Paris....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭pencil

Cheers

Would Switzerland be an idea? - ****e would have been but I've just booked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Oh well get her to take you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭BCB

Amsterdam mate..fantastic.......... ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement