Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous People who'd be good at poker

Options
  • 20-12-2004 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Jus wana get your thoughts on which famous people you'd reckon wud be good at poker or whom you'd love to play against. For example,imagine playing against Stephen Hawking,he'd calculate this pot odds/implied odds malarky in a matter of seconds (wonder if you could get a tell on him though by the level of his voicebox when he says raise!!!!)

I think Johnnie Tight-Lips from the simpsons would be class,there would be no way of gettin a tell on him,it would be like trying to get blood from a stone!!He could be holding any 2 cards, wat a legend!!

anyone any opinions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Your man from rain man. Idiot savant poker player. It doesn't get any better than that.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Killian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

Johnny Chan's famous :o
    I'd like to try heads up with Data too. Well really, I'd like to play heads up with Pamela Anderson, but not entirely for the sake of poker.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ghandi, he could wait for premium hands all day!

Samuel L Jackson. "Say Check again, I double dare ya!"

Spock.

Obi Wan Kenobi but he'd cheat using Jedi Mind Tricks.... "These are not the cards you are looking for...".

I need my pills.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Is this a nerd thread... does Gordon Freeman count, apparently he was in MIT around the same time as Andy Bloch...

• Advertisement
Advertisement