Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

speedy j

• 20-12-2004 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭

30th december, metropoliton, 15 clams
    what kinda stuff does he play nowadays? i know he was here around paddy's day last year, did anyone go? i'd be hoping for more along the lines of g-spot than loud boxer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I was at his last gig in the Metro, it was pretty mental. I was hoping for something more along the lines of loudboxer, but he just BASHED it out all night, including a few LB tracks. Serious mental hardcore techno. I'm not entirely sure whether I'm going to the 30th gig, because I genuinely think I might have taken some long-term ear damage that night! Although I think that was more due to dodgy sound engineering on EC's part than purely Speedy's ear-raping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

He plays hard techno. Im sure your ears will take a bashing alright. Ive seen him before so Ive no real desire to go (a bit too tough for my tastes). Would be a good night Im sure though.

You would probably want to get your ticket early though seeing as it is a big night and a lot of people will probably have the Friday off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

man that guy is the most confusing artist ever, his music fluctuates from ridiculously quiet to riciculously hard. is there something wrong with dutch people??? i'm still gonna go cause it has the potential to be superb, i'd love to hear the oil zone live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭keithdowney

I got a mail from electric city saying that Speedy J is going to play 2 sets.

First is more chilled/experimental style G-spot era.

The the 2nd set will be the more hard end of things.

Free pair of tickets to give away on Psychonavigation Radio this Sunday!

Ta,Keith
    Psychonavigation Radio
    Sundays@ 11.45pm on Spin 103.8

Advertisement