Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard - Suggestions Please

Options
  • 20-12-2004 11:10pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My sister cant find a christmas pressie for me so i suggested a keyboard something nice for me. Want a nice one suppose about 50ish.
    Not pushed if it arrives in Jan. Wanted something like this but as ya can see its french. Anyone got some suggestions as no one in comps has any ideas for me :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

dont pc look, offer an english version of the keyboard?otherwise try if i dare say so an apple keyboard, i use one on usb good build quailty , never had any probs with it on my pc

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Thordon

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

The zboard is fairly sweet alright. B*tch about the language on the keyboard.
    And the crowd who build those keyboards on PC-look are french so no chance of english one.

Must get some reviews of the keyboard. Found them on amazon for 15pounds - she could be gettin me a set of headphones too at that price.
    Ha ha ha ha ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Ive a Zboard and there pretty sweet, dont use the gaming keyset much but the regular 'browsing' keyset is very usefull with a lot of very usefull features. You could do a lot worse for a lot more money.

Everquest or Doom III
    Are the two im looking at. Anyone else suggest a nice one?

Cheers for the help so far

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Wow, AZERTY ... never seen that before :D
    Those crazy French, what will they think of next?!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

The Z-Board is the greatest waste of money ever.
    All it does is create new key layouts for you learn and fumble over each time.

Get yourself a solid Cherry QWERTY and feel the Gs.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Thordon

Apparently azerty keyboard are way more efficient, in x number of keypresses your hands will move 5 miles on a qwerty keyboard, in the same ammount of keypresses on an azerty keboard they will move 1 mile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

aye what i was told is they made them QWERTY becuase they are damn uneffiecent and it would slow typists down in the goood old days...well now weve all got use to them ..it seems were all stuck with them :rolleyes:

i like that doom 3 keyboard btw..beats the game hands down :p

Just found this on from Cooler master - Cooler Master Alloy and its available in OcUK so what ya think ya or neah

• Advertisement
Advertisement