Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iSkin for iRiver

• 21-12-2004 12:10am
    Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,340 ✭✭✭✭

I went to buy an iSkin for my H140 from www.misticriver.net and was a bit surprised that there was postage charges of 8 or 9 dollars. I thought that this site shipped free to Ireland? Maybe I have the wrong site - can anyone confirm this for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭dundealgan

No as far as i am aware they are the only site that ship them, and there are charges. My boyfriend has an iriver too and he was looking for one, so i thought i would get it for him as part of his xmas pressie, but the shipping charges made it not worth the money. Even he says that he wont buy one now.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,340 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

www.iskin.com have them as well, but they charge over 15 dollars to ship to Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Don't forget these are being shipped from the US. This guy is selling them much cheaper then you can get anywhere else. It's just one guy running the site as far as I know. He has to charge for shipping and he has to make profit. It works out much cheaper than anywhere else and for me it was definitely worth the €28 or so euro it cost me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Whats wrong with the original skin?
    Does the iskin fit the iriver properly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the case you get with the iriver is ok (better than the ipod's standard case) but the iskin's are fupping amazing i had one on my ipod and they fitted it like a glove.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Yes but he was a H140, how will it fit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

they make a different iskin for irivers named "iskin for iriver h120/h140"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

The H iskins fit great!!!well worth it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Go for it well worth the money they fit unbelievably snug and they look the biz! I've the got the Sonic Blue one for my Iriver... Another important aspect which is often overlooked is the fact that the Iskins protect all the ports (USB,AC etc) from getting clogged with dust and dirt which in the long-term can damage or even render certain parts of the player non-functionable(ie direct recording if line-in is damaged)...

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,340 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Just got an e-mail to say that my order status is now "shipped". I have one of the black ones on the way - they didn't have them in stock every other time I looked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement